If you would like your company’s new products to be considered for publication in IHE, please send us your latest press release. The editors of IHE welcome all information on new products that become available on the international market.
However, many press releases cross the editors’ desks every week and only a certain number can be selected to appear in IHE. Please consider the following guidelines to increase the possibility of having your product news item published.
- The product must be new and available on the international market
- Press releases should be in English and should contain as much information on the product as possible (minimum 150 words)
- It is advisable to include a data sheet
- Please send electronic images , preferably in TIF or JPG format. The minimum size of digital images should be approximately 9 x 7 cm and at a resolution of 300 dpi. The images should be in CMYK, RGB or Grayscale colour space. All image files sent must follow the DOS naming convention of maximum 8 characters followed by recognised extension of 3 characters e.g.: picture.tif, super.jpg
- Be sure to give your full company address as well as the name, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers of the Marketing Communications contact person
- Every issue of IHE has a special section dedicated to one or various categories of products. Check out the Publishing schedule to find out which of the forthcoming issues might be of specific interest to you.