The IHF Awards are recognized around the world as the premier awards programme to honour hospitals and healthcare organizations.
In its seventh year, the International Hospital Federation Awards 2022 (IHF Awards) return to recognize the excellence and outstanding achievements of hospitals and health service providers around the globe.
A new category — American Hospital Association Excellence Award for Healthcare Workers’ Wellbeing – has been added to honour initiatives by hospitals to support their workforce. Workforce wellbeing had been much talked about even before COVID-19, and the pandemic has made this even more relevant. Many hospitals around the world have started initiatives and efforts to support their workforce. The IHF Awards deem it important to recognize and honour these initiatives.
Entries are now being accepted for the following award categories:
- Dr. Kwang Tae Kim Grand Hospital Award
- Seddiqi Holding Excellence Award for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Ashikaga-Nikken Excellence Award for Green Hospitals
- Sultanate of Oman Excellence Award for Health Services During Crisis
- American Hospital Association Excellence Award for Healthcare Workers’ Wellbeing
- American College of Healthcare Executives Excellence Award for Leadership and Management
- Austco Excellence Award for Quality and Patient Safety
Submission Criteria and entries
Learn about the Categories, the Submission Criteria and submit your entry here: https://worldhospitalcongress.org/awards/
Entries must be submitted through the IHF online submission platform. Nominations will be accepted until 31 May.
The awards will be presented to the winners at a special Awards Ceremony at the 45th IHF World Hospital Congress which will be held on 9-11 November in Dubai, UAE