Healthcare Automation and Digitalization Congress will be held at BGS online platform on the 27th – 28th of September, 2021. Hospitals, clinical laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, service companies, governmental bodies, and institutions will gather to discuss digital trends in the healthcare industry. Among the participating companies are Roche, Novartis, Pfizer, Abbott, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Oxford University Hospitals, University Medicine Essen.
The business program will cover the following topics:
- Digital strategy for healthcare business transformation
- Data advanced management and cyber security in healthcare
- Personalized medicine developments
- Healthcare devices: Telehealth and mHealth
- AI and robotics in the healthcare industry
- Pharmacology role in digital health
- Software for clinical and laboratory settings
Healthcare Automation and Digitalization Congress is the networking platform for healthcare providers, clinical laboratories, governmental bodies and institutions, and pharmaceutical companies. It is a place for experts to share their cases, exhibitors to showcase their solutions, and industry representatives to discuss healthcare trends at the same venue.
Request business program: https://bit.ly/3C3aFk3