The 23rd National Healthcare CXO Summit will take place on 24-26 October 2021 in Boston, MA. This summit gathers leading healthcare executives and innovative suppliers and solution providers physically together at a premium location, the Boston, Encore, Boston, MA.
The summit effectively unites experts in an exclusive networking environment providing the opportunity to pre-schedule one-to-one physical business meetings with leading and forward-thinking executives. Delegates that have attended in the past include:
- Beacon Health System – Chief Executive Officer
- Elmhurst Hospital – President and Chief Executive Officer
- Erlanger Health System – Executive VP and CFO/Treasurer
- Luke’s Health System – President and Chief Executive Officer
- Yale New Haven Health System – Executive Vice President/Chief Strategy Officer
- The MetroHealth System – President and Chief Executive Officer
- Mercy Health – Regional President and Chief Executive Officer
The one-to-one business meetings provide access to the gate keepers of sizeable budgets – top executives actively seeking external partnerships with operational, management, financial and technology solutions, geared entirely to the needs of healthcare industry.